Many people face hair loss in their lives – and some even accept that they cannot do anything about it. But this does not need to be the case! A hair transplant is a highly efficient manner of addressing hair loss and thinning, with proven results and a number of innovative methods which can be tailored to suit each individual.
Is a hair transplant for me?
Are you unhappy by the prospect of thinning hair or baldness? After all, it is a process which can affect your confidence and change your personal image completely. Hair loss not only happens on the scalp, but can occur across the body and involve the eyebrows and facial hair also.
If you are facing hair loss, you may have already tried a number of treatments, such as shampoos, application methods and even medication. However, these are only short-term solutions. With a hair transplant, you can effectively address the issue for the long term and make the most of your own hair. In a hair transplant, you are the donor of the follicles which are taken and reapplied to the area of your body that’s affected. This means that subsequent growth is natural and noticeable!
- When you are the donor, the process is highly efficient.
- Results can be obtained quickly.
- A number of methods are available, including strip transplants, with some types better suited for large-scale hair thinning and baldness.
- A hair transplant is a professional clinical procedure, so you will have full professional support and when you opt for the best services, a consultant able to talk you through all your options and ensure you are pleased with the end result.
- Involves your own follicles and is a procedure which allows for natural-looking distribution of hair, including the finest details like the angle of growth.
- Whatever your gender or background, a hair transplant is an efficient solution to hair loss and thinning.